Customer Service Levels CommitmentsComplaints & Appeals Procedure
1. Agreement OverviewThis Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement ("SLA" or "Agreement") between 'Optinium' and Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the product or service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & ObjectivesThe purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
o Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
o Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
o Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
3. StakeholdersThe following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
IT Service Provider(s): Optinium Ltd. ("Provider")
IT Customer(s): Customer ("Customer")
4. Periodic ReviewThis Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
5. Service AgreementThe following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1. Service ScopeThe following Services are covered by this Agreement;
o Manned telephone support
o Monitored email support
o Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
o Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
o Monthly system health check
5.2. Customer RequirementsCustomer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
o Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
o Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
5.3. Service Provider RequirementsService Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
o Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
o Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
5.4.Service AssumptionsAssumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
o Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service ManagementEffective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1. Service AvailabilityCoverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
o Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
o Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service
o Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
o Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
o Onsite assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week
6.2.Service RequestsIn support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
o 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
o Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
o Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
o Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
Complaints & Appeals ProcedureOur complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. We will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the
PO Box 6806,
about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at email@example.com.